The purpose of this processing operation is to provide the interested public with relevant information on the project s34i. This site serves also as an access point to the s34i community and interested third parties establish contacts. Via the home page of the site, registered users can also access services of s34i.
When do we collect data?
We collect information about yourself and/or concerning you at the following moments when you use the s34i website:
- When you visit and browse our website
- When you send a message through our contact form or direct email
- When you subscribe to the project newsletter through the project website
Which personal data is collected?
The data we collect is related to the following:
- Whenever you contact us through the contact form or by sending an e-mail, the following data is collected: name, e-mail and the message. We usually store the emails we receive for archive purposes and later contacts.
- When you subscribe to the newsletter of the project we ask that you provide your email address.
How do we use your data?
The recipients of your data will be the s34i consortium members who are respectively responsible for the management of the site and for the dissemination activity of the programme. The information in question can be communicated to European bodies charged of monitoring or inspection tasks in application of Union law (e.g. internal audits). Third parties, such as external evaluators, may also have access to your data, where necessary for the project purposes.
We may use your information to:
- Inform you about any changes or updates we make to the services;
- Alert you about relevant opportunities and activities (including project news, results, collaboration opportunities and event invitations);
- Provide you with other information or services to which you subscribe. The information from the newsletter subscription process is inserted into a programme that manages and sends e-mail. Only your email is used for this purpose. This programme works offline and your data is not shared.
Your information will be used for purposes directly related to the website and/or project and will never be shared with third parties such as marketing companies.
Legitimacy in the treatment of your data
Your data will only be saved if one of the following occurs:
- You express your consent via e-mail or submission via an online form.
- The data is required to comply with a legal obligation to which the s34i project is subject.
Data retention period
Your personal data will be kept for the minimum period of time necessary for the purposes described above and/or for compliance with legal obligations. The minimum time required is the duration of the project plus one year (for example: in a 3 year project your data will be kept for 4 years). After this period, your data will be removed from the database.
Your data will be removed immediately after your request. You can perform such requests by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
At any time, you can request:
- Access to your personal data;
- Alteration of your personal information;
- Opposition to, cancellation or limitation in the treatment of your personal data;
- Portability of your personal data previously provided, in a structured and compatible manner and in a readable format.
- Deletion of your data;
If you have any queries concerning the processing of your personal data, you may address them to us via our contact form.
Please note that, in certain cases and in accordance with applicable law, your request may not be satisfied immediately or in full.
In all cases, you will be informed of the measures taken, within 30 days from the time the request is made.
You shall have right of recourse at any time to the European Data Protection Supervisor.